Tolima, sleeps 12, Val d’Isere
A very comfortable chalet with full en suite facilities and a lovely living room
Located on the main street of Val d’Isere just before the village centre, Chalet Tolima is an easy 10 minute walk to the village centre and the ski access points. Thanks to the ultra-efficient resort bus service which stops opposite the chalet, you can get to the lifts or the bars within minutes of leaving the front door.
This gorgeous chalet sleeps 12 in 6 en suite rooms. It offers that most sought after quality in a popular alpine accommodation; comfort. The living area is the main selling point to the property, it is spacious and furnished with plush sofas and a large open fireplace. The living and dining areas are flanked by two large balconies that trap the sun in the afternoon, a lovely spot to relax with a cold drink.
All bedrooms are well finished, each boasting its own en suite. The chalet also has satellite TV and a DVD player.
What's included in catering
5 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
Whilst this chalet doesn’t have the “wow” factor, it is very comfortable indeed and has great catering
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights