Capricorne, sleeps 8-9, Val Thorens
A basic chalet apartment in a snow-sure resort, good for those on a budget
Chalet apartment Capricorne is in the Altitude Val 2400 complex in the Balcons area at the top of the resort. The ski access is excellent, the nearest piste just 200m away from the chalet. The ski lifts themselves are just a 5 minute walk away or guests can jump on the ski bus which stops right outside the building. The many bars, shops and restaurants are a 10 minute walk away. These catered apartments provide excellent value for money, great ski access in a snow sure resort.
This chalet apartment sleeps 8 guests in 4 rooms. It is a basic and traditional property in a convenient location. The social spaces are compact but comfortable, the open plan living and dining room has a wood burning stove and a balcony offering incredible views from such a dizzying height. All bedrooms have either an en suite or a private bathroom. The Altitude complex, just next door, has a swimming pool and a sauna that guests are free to use.
What's included in catering
5 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
A basic chalet apartment offering easy ski access and good value for money.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights