Coucher du Soleil, sleeps 8-10, Val Thorens
A very conveniently located chalet apartment just off from the Plein Sud piste
Chalet Coucher du Soleil is located next door to Chalet Rayon du Soleil in a prime position next to the slopes and a very short walk from the ski school meeting point. The chalet is also close by to all the bars and shops, everything you need is close by.
The Chalet Coucher sleeps a minumum of 8 guests, but can take up to 10 guests with the addition of an extra bunk room, each bedroom has it’s own shower or bath. The chalet has a good size living dining area in a traditional savoyard Chalet apartment style.
What's included in catering
5 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
A really well placed chalet apartment, and usually well priced, it doesn’t have the frills, but the location makes up for it
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights