Libra, sleeps 6, Val Thorens
A traditional chalet apartment in the highest resort in Europe
Chalet Libra is a chalet apartment located in the Altitude Val 2400 residence, located just off from the piste that winds it’s way down to Val Thorens resort centre. The bars and amenities are accessed by a 10 minute walk, alternatively the stop for the resort bus is literally on your doorstep. The chalet provides good value for money in Europe’s highest altitude resort.
The Chalet is made up of 3 bedrooms with private facilities, you have 1 Double room, 1 small twin room and then a standard sized twin, the open plan living and dining area also has a log burning stove and a balcony over looking the whole of Val Thorens with it’s stunning scenery. The chalet does also have access to the sauna and swimming pool in the complex just next door.
What's included in catering
5 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
A basic chalet apartment giving fantastic slope access, generally comes in at a great price
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights