Olivier, sleeps 10, Val Thorens
The best located catered chalet in Val Thorens
Home away from home– Chalet Olivier offers one of the largest chalet apartment surfaces in Val Thorens and is simply ideal for a group of friends or families alike. The unpretentious chalet presents a contemporary style, excellent facilities, a functional equipped open plan kitchen and a spacious dining table capable to accommodate the whole group. The sleek living area boasts a decorative fireplace and plenty of plush seating to relax in before or after dinner.
Modern comforts- The large, relaxed and contemporary bedrooms are nicely decorated, the bathrooms have very good showers and panoramic views from the balconies are simply stunning. This chalet is the ideal refuge at the end of spectacular days exploring the 600km of slopes in The Three Valleys.
Added benefits- The residence’s sauna offers relaxation for aching muscles after long ski days. There is a ski room with boot warmers, free WiFi is included and the chalet apartment is equipped with flat-screen TV, DVD player and can be accessed via a lift.
What's included in catering
5 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
An amazing location in the world’s biggest ski area.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights