Group Ski Holidays
Catered chalets for group ski holidays
If you’re organising a ski holiday for a lot of people, trying to find the perfect match for your group’s requirements can be a bit of a nightmare. Need single rooms? Looking for flights from a particular airport? Want to be near the ski school for the beginners? Staggering distance from the après-ski? Do you have a group of mixed ability skiers?
Whatever your requirements, there’s a ski holiday for you. We can save you a lot of time and effort by using our experience and knowledge of all the chalets and resorts we offer to find a group ski holiday that everyone will love.
Why choose Alpenglow for your group ski holiday?
We have hundreds of catered ski chalets to suit all group sizes, whether you want a shared chalet or sole occupancy in France, Austria, Switzerland or Italy.
- You’ll speak to someone with a lot of ski experience – guaranteed
- We know the ski chalets in detail, so we’ll be able to answer any questions you have
- The same person will look after your booking – even after you’ve come home
- We’re a small agency so the service you get is very personal
- We can cater for groups of any size
- 99% of our reviewers would recommend us
- We offer fantastic group discounts on many of our chalets
We offer 100% financial protection for all our holidays through our membership of the Travel Trust Association.
Many groups book their ski holiday well in advance, so it’s reassuring to know your money is safe.
Top tips for organising a group ski holiday
- Get your group size sorted early – group discounts are dependent on numbers so prices may change if people drop out or join in
- Get everyone to commit to a date before you start looking – you don’t want to find that perfect ski chalet then change your date and discover it’s not available
- Consider everyone’s ski ability when choosing a resort – if you have beginners or nervous skiers, choose a resort with plenty of easily accessible pistes
- Book early! If you find that perfect ski chalet get it booked straight away, especially if you want sole occupancy.
- Make sure everyone is committed and ready to pay as soon as you find your ski chalet. It’s gutting to find out someone else has booked your chalet while you’re chasing your group for payments
Our favourite chalets for groups
Cherrier, sleeps 19, Val d’Isere
One of the most popular chalets in Val d'Isere, right in the centre of town and features a single room
A more central location would be difficult to find. Not only are the many bars and restaurants literally on the doorstep of this popular chalet but the skiing is not more than a 5 minute walk away. One of the most popular resort après-ski bars, Le Petit Danois, is opposite the chalet. Both of the major lifts, the Bellevarde and the Solaise, are a brief 3 minute stroll away. Due to the proximity to the nightlife, we do recommend families bear this in mind before placing a booking as noise can be an issue.
Chalet Cherrier sleeps 19 in 10 rooms. It is a rare beast, a large chalet with more than enough seating for everyone. The living area is very comfortable and spacious with a flat screen TV. All bedrooms have their own en suite bathrooms and there is a small sauna on the ground floor.
Seeberger, sleeps 19-20, St. Anton
A top quality large catered chalet located right on the high street of this vibrant resort
Locations quite simply, don’t come any better than this – Seeberger is bang in the centre of St Anton.
In one of the oldest and most attractive buildings in the main street (it was one of the original hotels), Seeberger was sensitively renovated – and the result is a chalet that beautifully combines tradition, style and comfort.
The standards are those of a luxury hotel – each bedroom has ensuite facilities, cable television, a fridge, a telephone and a safe. Furnishings and decoration throughout seamlessly weave together modern flair with Tyrolean charm.
Big pluses include a wide terrace on the top floor, which catches the sun for a large part of the day and is perfect for relaxing while gazing at the ski area. And on the practical side, the close attention to detail means the ski room has been fitted with plenty of boot warmers, to give your feet a pampered start to the ski day.
On the first floor is a large open-plan living and dining room, overlooking St Anton’s pedestrianised centre.
The large bedrooms are superbly flexible, with single, twin, double and triple use all available.
Having all the attractions of this wonderful resort just outside the front door, the shops, bars, clubs and restaurants, is a fabulous bonus. Stopping off at a bar on the way home from skiing, or popping out for a spot of nightlife after dinner, could scarcely be more convenient.
The main lifts, including the fascinatingly – designed Galzigbahn gondola, are a short walk away. The bedrooms at the rear of the chalet overlook the slopes
Lots of options are available to further fine tune your holiday in Chalet Seeberger, such as massages or upgrades to vintage wine. Few properties more perfectly blend the attributes of a top hotel with the warmth, intimate atmosphere and personality of a chalet.