Group Snowboarding Holidays
Are you organising a group snowboarding holiday?
A snowboarder looks for different things on their mountain than skiers do. With pistes, it’s about a good selection of blue and red runs with interesting terrain, as few as possible flat sections and limited drag lifts. The black runs or mogul fields that skiers love are far less important. Off piste terrain is perhaps the thing that keen skiers and boarders share a view on when choosing a resort. If snow parks are your thing, we can find recommend the best places to go.
We are snowboarders first, chalet geeks second. That means we know what makes an amazing snowboarding holiday and more importantly, we know where to find it. We can tell you the best resorts and catered chalets to book, whether you’re new to boarding, want the best off piste or a challenging snowboarding park.
Why choose Alpenglow for your group snowboarding holiday?
- You’ll speak to someone with a lot of snowboarding experience – guaranteed
- We know the ski chalets in detail, so we’ll be able to answer any questions you have
- The same person will look after your booking – even after you’ve come home
- We’re a small agency so the service you get is very personal
- We can cater for groups of any size
- 99% of our reviewers would recommend us
- We offer fantastic group discounts on many of our chalets
As members of the Travel Trust Association we offer 100% financial protection on all our holidays.
The best group snowboarding holidays need to be booked well in advance, so it’s good to know your money is completely safe.
Top tips for organising a group snowboarding holiday
- Get your group size sorted early – group discounts are dependent on numbers so prices may change if people drop out or join in
- Get everyone to commit to a date before you start looking – you don’t want to find that perfect ski chalet then change your date and discover it’s not available
- Consider everyone’s ability when choosing a resort – if you have beginners or nervous snowboarders, choose a resort with plenty of easily accessible pistes
- Book early! If you find that perfect ski chalet get it booked straight away, especially if you want sole occupancy.
- Make sure everyone is committed and ready to pay as soon as you find your ski chalet. It’s gutting to find out someone else has booked your chalet while you’re chasing your group for payments
Alpenglow has been a pleasure to deal with right from the off. attentive, informative, competitive and very welcoming. If the holiday is as good as the service and attention to detail we have received from Matt then we are in for a real treat. Thanks Matt and we will help you spread the word – MAX
“Very Good” as we got through to Steve who had recently done a season in Ischgl. He had been to the actual chalet we are going to stay in and recommended its location. Also, which apres-ski pubs. Good specific knowledge of the whole resort, which does make a difference when you are going somwhere new. Told us we would not be disappointed! So far so very good! – TIM
Excellent customer service and found us the perfect package for half the price we were originally looking at… Roll on Feb 2016.. First time skiing with our Sons! – LUCY