Walliserhof Grand Hotel & Spa, sleeps 150, Saas Fee
A modern hotel in the heart of the village with childcare available
Walliserhof Grand Hotel boasts an amazing location in the heart of the village with a free shuttle bus service to the ski lifts. Alternatively, they are only a 10 minute walk from the hotel.
The hotel is something of grandeur as it has recently undergone impressive renovations with a modern alpine style now running throughout the public areas as well as the individually decorated bedrooms.
Enjoy the superb spa area with swimming pool, saunas, steam bath and whirlpool before deciding between a choice of 3 hotel restaurants in the evenings. There is also free childcare available from ages 2+ in the play room, and a teenager’s games room available if you want to enjoy a romantic evening child-free! The hotel offers early meals for children as well, if required.
The renovations here look superb – a real luxury option in this resort.
- Deluxe Double rooms are around 26m² and individually furnished including King sized bed, balcony, seating area, bath, TV, minibar, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer and bathrobes. South facing rooms with a Glacier view are available at a supplement.
- Superior Double rooms also are around 26m² and individually furnished including King sized bed. These rooms can sleep up to three with additional double sofa bed (extra bed max age 15 years). South facing rooms with a Glacier view are available at a supplement.
- Junior Suites are more spacious at around 35m² and sleep up to four with King bed and double sofa bed. These rooms have a lounge area and both a bath and separate shower and are available on request.
- Suites offer the most space at 50m² and have lovely south facing Glacier views. These rooms are also available on request.
- Single rooms are around 18m² with shower and available on request.