Valentine, sleeps 6-7, Verbier
A comfortable apartment in the heart of Verbier with superb wellness facilities
Chalet Valentine is a charming, second-floor apartment boasting a superb central location. It is in the heart of Verbier and is only a 2 minute walk to Place Centrale, and a 6 minute walk to the Medran Lift station making the skiing and après easily accessible.
The apartment sleeps up to 7 guests in 4 comfortable rooms with traditional decor throughout. The master bedroom comes complete with en-suite facilities, a large flat-screen TV and even a walk-in wardrobe giving you a real taste of luxury!
The gorgeous living space offers the perfect place to cosy up after a long day on the slopes – enjoy a hot chocolate around the open fireplace, before sitting down to enjoy a delicious 3-course meal prepared for you by your very own chef.
If you need to rest your weary muscles, make use of the shared wellness facilities including indoor swimming pool, sauna and hammam too! If you’re still in need of a bit of exercise, there is a gym and games room available for your use as well.
What's included in catering
6 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
A gorgeous and cosy apartment in a truly great location!
Contactless Catered Service:
- Welcome hamper / Case of beer / Stocked fridge
- Three-course dinner on six nights – freshly prepared and delivered daily
- Wine to complement your evening meals
- Daily Continental breakfast and Afternoon Tea prepared and delivered daily
- Linen and bath towels
- Bathroom essentials
- Mid-week and end of stay chalet clean
- Personal concierge service
- A chef an/or host in your chalet, this depends on which chalet you are staying in so please check with us before booking.
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapes served on your first and last evening
- Gourmet three-course dinner on six nights
- Earlier supper time for children, if required
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Breakfast, with cooked option, six days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea served six days a week
Luxury Tailored Catered Service:
Upgrades available include:
- Meet and greet upon arrival
- Welcome hamper with first day essentials
- Professional chefs available
- Additional wine, beer and spirits options
- Driver service
- Spa facilities
- Heli skiing
- Off piste ski-guiding
- Dog sledging
- Cheese making
- Yoga and fitness classes
- Cocktail making party
- Wine tasting evening
- Fondue evening
- Acoustic musician
- Karaoke night