- Exclusive use of the chalet;
- Professional chef and hosting staff;
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay;
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay;
- Daily housekeeping service;
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast;
- Daily afternoon tea*;
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings;
- Four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off) ;
- Early children’s supper on six evenings;
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks;
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits);
- Evening turn down service on six evenings;
- Mid-week towel change;
- Robes, slippers and toiletries;
- Hairdryers in every bathroom;
- Lift pass delivery service .
- In resort 4 x 4 driving service provided in a VW Caravelle or similar (NOT IN THE CAR FREE RESORT ZERMATT);
ADDITIONAL SERVICES (EXTRA CHARGES APPLY)
- Private transfers to and from resort;
- Lift passes;
- Ski equipment hire;
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing;
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons;
- Non-skiing activities;
- Pre-arrival shopping service;
- Helicopter transfer;
- Party planning;
- Corporate event planning;
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests.
*AFTERNOON TEA IS NOT CLEARED AWAY ON THE STAFF DAY OFF.
**THIS SERVICE IS BASED ON A WEEK-LONG STAY AND SERVICES MAY BE TAILORED TO YOUR EXACT REQUIREMENTS DURING THE BOOKING PROCESS. EXACT SERVICES INCLUDED WITH EACH BOOKING WILL BE LISTED ON THE BOOKING CONFIRMATION.