Le Mirabeau Hotel & Spa, sleeps 120, Zermatt
A comfortable hotel with modern rooms and spa area
Le Mirabeau Hotel & Spa benefits from a central, but peaceful location only 2 minutes from the village centre and Gornergrat mountain railway. To access the other ski areas, you can easily catch a ski bus from the Gornergrat station.
The hotel has a chic design throughout, with a wonderful elegant lounge, bar and restaurant area with floor-to-ceiling windows that display the impressive Matterhorn views. Give yourself the chance to relax and unwind in the spa area with steam bath, saunas, glacier showers, whirlpool and indoor swimming pool.
The bedrooms here are modern, and there’s a choice of single, double or junior suites so there is something to suit every group and budget.
The views are incredible, as always, and the spa area makes it something special
- Standard Twins are a good size (26m2) and can sleep up to three guests and are either north or east facing
- Deluxe rooms are larger and south-facing with views towards the Matterhorn
- Standard Junior Suite is either north or east facing whilst slight larger Junior Suites have south-facing views towards the Matterhorn.
- Alpine Junior Suites are also available in the adjoining building have open-plan bathrooms and are on request
- Standard Single rooms are also available
- All rooms have balcony and are stylishly designed with bath, cable TV, telephone, safe, radio, tea/coffee-making facilities, minibar, hairdryer and bathrobes, DVD player available on request