Harfenwirt, sleeps 88, Austria
A charming hotel that's outstanding value for money in the ski area of Wildschnoau
Hotel Harfenwirt is located in the area of Niederau, part of the Ski Juwel region in Austria. The hotel is opposite the Tennladen lift and only a short walk into the main village centre for access to the main gondola. Here, you will also find the popular and well-loved apres ski and nightlife. Alternatively, hop on the free resort bus to the nearby resort of Auffach giving you great links throughout the Wildschonau ski region.
The hotel sleeps guests in either twin or triple ensuite rooms, has 2 bars downstairs as well as a fitness room, heated boot room, sauna/steam room and an indoor swimming pool too.
If you’re looking for somewhere new to explore on a budget, this would make a great option for you – as long as you’re aware of the location and ski buses, it’s definitely worth a thought
- Small twins in the original building have separate beds have shower
- Standard Austrian twins in the original building sleep up to 3 people, have bath and balcony
- Larger superior rooms in the new building sleep up to 3 people, have a bath, seating area with sofa bed and balcony
- Single rooms in the original building have a shower
- All bedrooms have cable TV, telephone, radio and hairdryer