Ski Sales Consultant
We are looking to expand our team and recruit an experienced sales consultant to join us in our office in Kingston-Upon-Thames.
We are looking for someone who loves skiing or snowboarding and has the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of one year’s experience in ski chalet sales.
- Track record in hitting sales targets.
- Extensive skiing or snowboarding experience in a number of different resorts or a season spent working in resort.
- Ability to develop a strong rapport with clients.
- Industry-leading product knowledge.
- A good eye for detail with highly accurate data entry skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good IT skills including the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Experience in hotel and luxury chalet sales.
- The enthusiasm and initiative to come up with and implement ideas and new ways of working to move the business forward.
Why should you join us?
First of all, we are really good at what we do. We pride ourselves on our product knowledge and ability to find the right holiday for the right client. We offer a very competitive salary and commission package too.
The basic salary for this position will be £24,000 to £27,000 depending on experience. Commission for any sales made is very generous and will be in addition to the basic salary.
Other perks include:
- Fam. trips.
- Flexi-time working hours.
- Contributory pension.
How to apply:
Please email your C.V and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to discuss the role then please call Matt Simpson on 0203 696 5660.