Darbeilo, sleeps 8, Courchevel
A smart, modern chalet apartment in a super location
Chalet Darbeilo is a beautiful and traditional chalet building featuring the modern touches, located right in the heart of Courchevel Le Praz.
Head up the stairs from street level and the first floor is home to the 4 ensuite bedrooms (two double; two twin). The second floor opens out to a stunning and spacious open-plan living and dining area, with a cosy log fire and access to a balcony.
Please note there is no boot room at Chalet Darbeilo, however ski lockers with boot dryers are available to hire at the Alpinium building, meaning there’s no need to walk back to the chalet each day with all your gear!
What's included in catering
6 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
We love le Praz and this chalet offers the sort of quality that higher up the resort would cost a LOT more money.
Included in all bookings:
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Bed linen and towels for the week
- Lift pass pre-booking and delivery
- The services of our office and in-resort teams
Catered stays include half-board catering. This comprises:
- Breakfast; 5 days continental breakfast with hot option; 2 days self-service continental
- Daily afternoon tea; including homemade cake or biscuits, fresh baguette and hot drinks
- 3-course evening meal on 6 evenings*
- House wine; bottled red and white wine, during dinner
- Children’s high tea; two courses (if required)
- Dedicated Chalet Host
- Daily light housekeeping
*All catered 7 night holidays will include one full chalet host day off and one additional morning off. Please note any shorter stays (including 3 and 4 night short breaks) will still include a full day off for the chalet host. Self-service continental breakfast and afternoon tea are provided on these days; please note evening meal is not included for the chalet host day off.