Aline, sleeps 8-10, Meribel
A smart, modern chalet that is perfect for families with amazing views and outdoor hot tub
Chalet Aline is a traditional chalet that boasts incredible views of the valley and mountains from it’s elevated location above Meribel. Enjoy some moments of calm away from the hustle and bustle, but reach the slopes and resort centre in only a matter of minutes via the resort bus service which runs nearby.
The chalet sleeps up to 10 guests 4 spacious ensuite bedrooms, with one room able to take an additional 2 beds for children which provides good flexibility for families. There’s an open-plan living and dining area, as well as a gorgeous hot tub on the balcony – perfect for soaking those weary limbs at the end of a long day!
There’s also a ski and boot room on the ground floor.
What's included in catering
5 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
It’s a good quality chalet at a reasonable price and perfect for families hoping to be away from the bustling resort centre.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights