Impala, sleeps 14, Meribel
A charming chalet sleeping 14 guests with outdoor hot tub and impressive views
Chalet Imapala is tucked away in the charming hamlet of La Gittaz and benefits from a private mini-bus service to and from the slopes offering you convenient access to the lifts and slopes.
The chalet sleeps 14 guests in 7 impressive en-suite bedrooms, two of which benefit from their own private balconies and sitting areas offering you a great little escape when you need some peace and quiet.
The large open-plan living and dining area offers a comfortable and inviting place to gather after a day on the slopes. Warm up around the open fireplace and take in the stunning uninterrupted views of the Meribel Valley. Downstairs, you’ll find a sunken hot tub and sauna house out on the terrace as well as a media room with flat-screen TV and BOSE surround sound speaker system – a great spot for the kids to enjoy a movie at the end of a long day!
Perfect if you’re looking for something a little quieter – the private shuttle is a massive bonus.
Lower Ground Floor
- Hot Tub
- TV Room
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 with en-suite shower room
- Open plan living and dining room
- Large terrace
- Bedroom 3 with en-suite shower room and sitting area
- Bedroom 4 with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 5 with en-suite bathroom, sitting area and private balcony
- Bedroom 6 with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 7 with en-suite bathroom, sitting area and private balcony