Beatrice, sleeps 12, Morzine
A stunning chalet with hot tub and sauna in Montriond with great access to the lifts
Chalet Beatrice is nestled in the beautiful area of Montriond, a traditional old village with a selection of restaurants, shops, bars and ski hire options. You’re only a 5 minute walk from the bus stop, where you can find a free ski bus that takes you to the Ardent telecabine or the centre of Morzine.
The chalet sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 guest bedrooms across 4 floors. The bedrooms each have a balcony or decking access, offering beautiful winter views. The large, double-ehight living space has a beautiful suspended log burner, two balconies and an outdoor hot tub – the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the panoramic views.
There is also a TV and games room, and small sauna too! This chalet really does have all the special touches for the perfect winter getaway!
What's included in catering
6 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
A stunning chalet in a quiet area, but still great ski access. A real dime!
Included in all bookings:
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Bed linen and towels for the week
- Lift pass pre-booking and delivery
- The services of our office and in-resort teams
Catered stays include half-board catering. This comprises:
- Breakfast; 5 days continental breakfast with hot option; 2 days self-service continental
- Daily afternoon tea; including homemade cake or biscuits, fresh baguette and hot drinks
- 3-course evening meal on 6 evenings*
- House wine; bottled red and white wine, during dinner
- Children’s high tea; two courses (if required)
- Dedicated Chalet Host
- Daily light housekeeping
*All catered 7 night holidays will include one full chalet host day off and one additional morning off. Please note any shorter stays (including 3 and 4 night short breaks) will still include a full day off for the chalet host. Self-service continental breakfast and afternoon tea are provided on these days; please note evening meal is not included for the chalet host day off.